This was a snapshot of the bathroom my husband took at our house inspection (ie. WE did not pick this decor:) We’re planning to eventually remodel the bath, but I needed a mini makeover to tide me over until then. Here’s what…
- 1/2 a gallon of sage paint ($32)
- maybe 1/4 a gallon of white paint (free, we already had it)
- 10 new door handles ($25)
- a new towel rack ($17)
- two candles and candle sticks (free, already owned)
- and two new picture frames ($16 for both)
I think our $90 mini makeover will definitely tide me over until the real deal.