In lieu of a home projects post (no real updates yet/ready), I thought I'd compile a list of my favorite things. Just to share with you all. And to maybe give you an idea of something new to try!
1. Norwex Cloths: I'm a clean freak, and often clean with only water. How?! These cloths. They've got antibacterial magic built into each cloth, so you don't need to use any chemicals. Check out the link if you don't believe me.
2. Target's Esma Sandals: A staple from last summer, there are still a few pairs left online! Super comfortable AND they don't fall of your feet while walking (any one else have this sandal/flip flop problem?) I loved them so much I got gold and went back for blue.
3. TRESsemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo: Admission- I wash my hair every other day. This stuff make my hair look, feel, and smell fresher on day two. And, it adds a little bit of tack and body.
4. Sally Hanson's Triple Strong Nail Polish: For those of us who live in the real world with laundry and dishes and scratching our husband's heads, anything that makes an at home manicure last a few days longer sans chips is a winner.
5. Muk Luks: I'm chronically cold, and these keep your toes AND your legs warm Woot woot!
6. Tazo Passion Tea: Yummy and fruity-full. This tea actually has depth and substance- I like teas that taste more like juice than weak fruity water. (Just like the Honest Toddler).
7. Aviators: Wearing these makes me feel like Tammy Taylor from Friday Night Lights.
8. Spin Pins: 1-2 of these pins replaces 15 bobby pins. Amazing! Here's how they work.
9. Levi's Curve ID Skinny Jeans: For any of you looking for skinny jeans with a bit of heft (not jeggings!) these are the ticket. I looked forever before finding these, and they're the best. They hold their shape after multiple wearings, and are a classic dark wash. Also, Levi's Curve ID lets you practically customize jeans for your body. Awesome!
10. White and Coral Ikat Scarf: A 2011 birthday present from Forever21, it will live in my closet until 2081. It's so fresh and springy.
11. Bed Buddy: Finally, an UNSCENTED microwavable rice bag. Scented ones make me feel nauseous, so this is a real treat.
12. Burt's Bees: Rounding out the list, because who doesn't love Burt's Bees?